TRN ... an alternative to Spped TV?

They block that website here at work, but I'll check it out from home later. I hope they are available here, and they cover more diverse racing. I would love to see more bike racing on TV. Speed finally does cover F1, but only live or tape delay at odd hours so they can show left turn louie on Sunday afternoons. :helmet: Joe

Joe-

You'll have to click in and vote for it.

So far I've not received any spam.

Can't recall if it asked for an email address, now that I think of it... :huh2:

Anyway - I want this -- screw all that nascar crap.

Looks like this thing has legs. Organization - NASA http://socal.drivenasa.com/index.php?categoryid=9 - that I race with sent out this email today:

Dear NASA Fan,

You are receiving this email because your email address is in NASA’s national database. We very rarely email everyone in the database on a national level, but there is some very important news.

A new all-racing network channel is about to launch in 2008. It will feature many forms of racing. NASA will have at least 10 hours of 1st-run programming (plus reruns) during 2008. This means that you and/ or your race could be shown on this network (even HPDE will be featured!).

However, new networks such as this need help to show that the service provider would gain subscribers. Please take 30 seconds to clink on the link found on this page http://www.theracingnetwork.com, and enter your email address. There is no obligation; this is merely help to get this network on the air. Your email address will not be sold or given out.

I hope you can help; and thank you for the understanding regarding this rare emailing. This will not be a regular thing.

Sincerely,

Jerry Kunzman

Executive Director

blomi@cox.net, you are receiving this message because you are a NASA Member.