deer jump video

st. augustine

Before judging, try it at your self Dave... :wacko:

Nobody is judging negatively.

Last night I spent two hours doing "jumpstyle" tutorials.

I can't believe I have missed out on this rage.

I don't think I will have to buy titanium and carbon fiber replacement parts now as I think I lost two pounds just last night jumping :bier:

But why aren't more women into it?

Shame the deer is just moving out of frame. I'd swear that it went over where the pillion would have been. Very lucky, indeed.

On the Fratellis - For some unknown reason I quite like the Burlesque style video they did. But Impressed with the kids anyway. When I was young and going through police training college, Thursday night was disco night. I'd throw myself into it unashamed (unleash the epileptic octopus) as long as I could find someone to dance with. In effect, for me, it was another PT session, unsurprisingly when the tempo slowed it was even harder to find someone to dance with.

Shame the deer is just moving out of frame. I'd swear that it went over where the pillion would have been. Very lucky, indeed.

It is very close.

If there were a pillion, I think the deer would have given them a fright.

Maybe the front hoof is inline with clocking the hypothetical pillion in the head.

deerjumpde7.jpg

I dunno, it looks fake as all get out to me. There was no reaction by the riders I know it happened fast but there would be something AND it just looks fake, like the special effects in the first starwars fake.

Also the second video, they've done that in the states for YEARS, its called Line Dancing and its straight up country bumpkin stuff, tho I hear a lot of europe are just thinner chain smoking bumkins, :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diquaY5SkBo

some of the girls are hot, I didn't have time to find a better one, but similar no? YESSS.

Also the second video, they've done that in the states for YEARS, its called Line Dancing and its straight up country bumpkin stuff, ..bla...

Yeah, yeah, of course Ben. :moon:

Fairly, I like this jump style. Girl friends of my daughter and my daughter self, sometimes do this style by my home and it's funny to see how the puberty move.

If a dinosaurs like me try to do the same, you immediately can see how graceful it could be.

Also the second video, they've done that in the states for YEARS, its called Line Dancing and its straight up country bumpkin stuff, tho I hear a lot of europe are just thinner chain smoking bumkins, :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diquaY5SkBo

some of the girls are hot, I didn't have time to find a better one, but similar no? YESSS.

The only thing similar about the dances is the whiteness. I would have said soullessness, but white people have soul to, but it shows up differently in tribal attributes.

Jumpstyle is about freedom and energy.

Line dancin' is about conformity and vanity.

Line dancin' you might meet hot chicks, but most are married.

Jumpstyle you will only get lucky if you are gay, unless you post your moves on youtube and get stalked by very strange women.