Big Problem... I need some Advice.....

Richard Z

I've suspected for some time now that my wife is cheating.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she says, "Just some friends from work. You don't know them."

I always stay awake to look for who is bringing her home, but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car driving off as if she got out around the corner. Why? Maybe she doesn't want me to see who is dropping her off.

I once picked up her cell phone to see what time it was and she went crazy and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and asked why I was checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never brought up the subject with her. I think deep down I didn't want to know the truth but last night again she went out and I decided to really check in on her.

I decided that I was going to park the V11 Sport next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she comes home. It was at that moment crouching near the headlight of my v11 Sport, that I noticed a slow drip of oil coming out of the bottom of the oil pan.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it to the dealer?

HAHA..

Richard Z.

The good news, the bike is fixable

On the flip side, maybe some more good news (depends on your view) your marriage may need more than a mechanic! :notworthy:

Great story btw but your garage seems to missing one of my all time favorites - a 1983 CB1100F Super Sport. Someday I will be riding one again.

Mike

:grin:

The good news, the bike is fixable

On the flip side, maybe some more good news (depends on your view) your marriage may need more than a mechanic! :notworthy:

Great story btw but your garage seems to missing one of my all time favorites - a 1983 CB1100F Super Sport. Someday I will be riding one again.

Mike

:grin:

I'm working a deal on a CBX as I am typing this......

Hope it works out...

Richard Z.

Is this something that I can fix myself or should I take it to the dealer?

HAHA..

Richard Z.

This is such an easy fix. Just put your wife to work on it. Before she gets that fixed you will spot something else and so on and so forth. She won't have time or energy for any friends. Ha!

d

I'm working a deal on a CBX as I am typing this......

Hope it works out...

Richard Z.

One could only be so lucky to have a garage full of your bikes! :bier:

The CBX was another great one but I prefer the lighter feel of the 1100F but both are equally historic.

Best of luck closing your deal. :thumbsup:

Mike