Fortuna Trip pics

Mark in Hollister

So the Not-a-rally ended up being a 3 person ride, but what a ride it was. Steve, Jamileh, and myself, had a great ride up with 2 days of motorcycle bliss before returning home.

For anyone that has not been up in the Northwest corner of California on a motorcycle, all I can say is that you need to make it a priority. Hwy 36 is spectacular and there are so many more. Fast sweepers, one lane goat trails and everything in between can be found up in this area. Most with very little traffic. I could easily spend a week up here and not run out of new roads. Here are the pics. View as a slideshow for best resolution.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Ogsarg/FortunaTrip907

Lovely pictures/lovely trip! clap.gif

I wish I'd been able to meet up with you guys on your adventure to "my part of the world" but I was just too busy trailering my own Guzzi up and down Hwy 101 to my "local" dealership in Santa Rosa and was preoccupied with electrical problems (still am).

Schedule this ride again next year and perhaps we can lure a few more of the Guzzista up and I'll throw in a barbecue at our home here in Eureka.

This area truly is motorcycle riding nirvana.

• 2 weeks later...

Amen and echo all the abovementioned.

Best regards

Søren