MG video

turbotiger

Some years ago someone was kind enough to let me copy their CD copy of a Moto Guzzi documentary...I loaned it to someone with the warning that I definitely wanted it back...however, the moron lost it.

I've forgotten the title and I've been busy riding with the new woman in my life and haven't been on here to find out who the gent was with the original CD/DVD, but if anyone knows what it was and can get me another copy, I'd sure be grateful.

Thanks!

Lance

Some years ago someone was kind enough to let me copy their CD copy of a Moto Guzzi documentary...I loaned it to someone with the warning that I definitely wanted it back...however, the moron lost it.

I've forgotten the title and I've been busy riding with the new woman in my life and haven't been on here to find out who the gent was with the original CD/DVD, but if anyone knows what it was and can get me another copy, I'd sure be grateful.

Thanks!

Lance

I have an anniversary video of Guzzi (issued some years ago), then again there is this DVD with the history of the Italian racers , and of course I have a nice footage of the V8 in coclour in a round at the isle of man

of course with old Bill Lomas on it.

Take a pick. and tell me what you need. :bier: