Guest gyles

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumbsup::race:

By the way Gyles, where do you bought your racing front & rear fairing ? Price ?

No mate... all home made. The fairing was a £15 crashed ebay purchase that I filled and painted and the rear was from an old 1100sport carb that I wanted a single seat conversion for.... price - few hours labour, a lung full of fibre glass and some paint :D

If you want a fairing one of my mates has the original mould for the raceco daytona fairing so I can get those done - to a very high standard.

cheers,

G

Guest Phil_P

Giles, you'll have to make sure that you post all the meeting dates next season. I for one would like to try to get to one or two to lend my support.

Congrats on the result this year, you give me the belief that I may get my knee down yet!!

Oh no no no!

The pic is a photoshop.

I was wondering how it would look like with a full fairing. So I made it my avatar to see it daily, wondering if it was a 'to do' or 'not to do'.

I have an original looking fairing. Very lightweight (1kg) from Heru. Can't remember the price.

:pic::thumbsup::notworthy:

Looks fab IMHO so get it done, mate!

Cheers

Søren

• 3 weeks later...
Folks, just for anyone interested, I have just won the ThunderbikeUK Rookie Championship on my Daytona RS. I have raced at 8 rounds this year competing in 32 races at Brands Hatch, Cadwell, Snetterton etc... 1DNS and 5DNFS and the last 4 rounds we've been running in the top 10 95% of the time. Next year we'll be on an MGS01 running bang on the power:weight limit and hoping for some podiums and wins. Cheers, Gyles

Hello Gyles. I was talking to Ben Shaughnessy yesterday. He is predicting big things for you. I was encouraging him to get you guys over here to NI - home of true road racing!! Fantastic job in 2007 and if you are putting an MGS01 out next year I expect you will do even better.

Best of luck for 2008.

Dave G.

Guzzi V11 LeMans and Laverda 750S owner.

Well done Gyles!!!!Keep up the good work! :race::race: (From another Yorkie in Jockland :D )

Hello Bertie.

Have you got the Ballabio in Orkney? If you know Brian Sinclair @ BDS Plant or David Hibbert @ Orkney Ferries ask them for a tin of The Mutts Nuts which will help protect such a lovely machine from the dreaded Orkney salt air and will keep it all nice for you.

Tell them Dave from Maintenace Direct sent you.

All the best.

Dave G.