OEM to M4 carbon Mufflers Video

Richard Z

DAMN SON!!!!! That sounds awesome, I've been thinking about doing the switch. Did you add a PC3? How much a difference in MPG have you seen?

I don't have any answers... I got them yesterday and put them on in the driveway tonight. I just got back from putting about 8 mileson it... First thing I noticed. Idles so much faster now. Great low end grunt a noticeable difference. At least by the seat of my pants. PC is next. Wanted to get all the hardware installed before I get to the software....

Richard Z.

I don't have any answers... I got them yesterday and put them on in the driveway tonight. I just got back from putting about 8 mileson it... First thing I noticed. Idles so much faster now. Great low end grunt a noticeable difference. At least by the seat of my pants. PC is next. Wanted to get all the hardware installed before I get to the software....

Richard Z.

Looks and sounds great. Do they have removable baffles to install for the anal inspectors we have out here?

John

Looks and sounds great. Do they have removable baffles to install for the anal inspectors we have out here?

John

No.. They sure dont. heck I didn't even look to see if they were straight thru designed. I was too excited to put them on.

I'll look at them and give the best description I can.

Richard Z.