Just got a Ballabio

bikelee

:thumbsup: I'm a new guy on this site. I just bought a 2004 Ballabio. 6000 miles. Nice overall condition. Runs well. Crossover rattles a lot. Gonna try the shims from MPH Cycles I guess. I paid $6500 for it. Needs a speedo(cable is good, gear for odo and trip is worn out) and a front tire. I love tinkering with bikes and it looks like this bike will need some tinkering and sorting out. Man I am excited. I did have a 1977 LM1 and a 1986 LMIV many years ago and got a yearning for another Guzzi. See ya on the road, Leon Mirsky.

Welcome aboard, Leon. :bier:

I have a very similar '04 Cafe Sport and really enjoy it. I'm pretty familiar with the idiosyncrasies of this model, so let me know if I can help with any bugs.

How far upstate are you? I'm in Warwick, right above the NJ border. Down here, "upstate" is considered everything north of NYC!

Cheers,

John

Welcome aboard, Leon. :bier:

I have a very similar '04 Cafe Sport and really enjoy it. I'm pretty familiar with the idiosyncrasies of this model, so let me know if I can help with any bugs.

How far upstate are you? I'm in Warwick, right above the NJ border. Down here, "upstate" is considered everything north of NYC!

Cheers,

John

I'm about 150 miles north of the Big Apple.

I'm about 150 miles north of the Big Apple.

Nice country up there. I enjoy rides into the Catskills and up along the Hudson Valley as well.

I have met up with some members for rides in western CT and Mass. earlier this year. waspp lives around Albany area. You might send him a message to hook up as well.

The CT MGNOC members meet at Marcus Dairy during the April-October time frame once a month, and there are many rally's, campouts, etc. You can find out about them in the MGNOC newsletter. It's worth joining if you aren't already a member.