ultimate alarm ,with teeth

Thanks,

about the ears, there's been a huge discussion in Europe. Since years it is strictly forbidden to cut ears and tails of animals, including pigs, horses and of course dogs. You can't even get a dog from a country where it's legal. I suppose dogs in the US are still cutted? To be honest, that's how I like the dobe. With natural ears they look so sweet... and they are :lol:

This lady, born in 2004, has still a cutted tail (forbidden in Belgium since 2006). Dobes born after 2006 are just like hunting dogs! A pity, but that's the way it is.

Thanks,

about the ears, there's been a huge discussion in Europe. Since years it is strictly forbidden to cut ears and tails of animals, including pigs, horses and of course dogs. You can't even get a dog from a country where it's legal. I suppose dogs in the US are still cutted? To be honest, that's how I like the dobe. With natural ears they look so sweet... and they are :lol:

This lady, born in 2004, has still a cutted tail (forbidden in Belgium since 2006). Dobes born after 2006 are just like hunting dogs! A pity, but that's the way it is.

Not a pity, She doesn't look as ferocious but she doesn't need to. She still has that bark and, oh yea, those teeth, eh?

My brother has had a couple of dobes with both ears & tail cropped. Both good looking, intimidating dogs with puppy personalities.

I just had to put down my 15 year old Australian shepherd mixed with who knows what on Monday. I'm glad she was healthy and happy until very close to the end, still breaks my heart though.

Sorry to hear this. Always hard to lose a friend.

Get yourself soon an other pup, it moderates the pain.

Not a pity, She doesn't look as ferocious but she doesn't need to.

I'm aware of this. Cropped or not, it IS the same dog.

intimidating dogs with puppy personalities.

That's very correct. They remain kids.

@DeBen

You can see it in his eyes,

he loves the bike!

PS: 200 lbs ? That's huge. And he is looking good in the pic. I can't imagine. 200 ?

By the way, a Guzz of 200 lbs. Not in your nicest dreams :lol:

DSC_2280.jpg

last I got him weighted he was 190lbs, I just guess 200 his doggie bed is a Queen size Futon Matress, great with the kids and scares solicitors. kinda hard to imagine how huge he really is unless you see him, like a great dane that built more like a pit bull, I love English Mastiffs, I think the movie "The Sandlot" is what got me hooked on them. ;)