Greetings from Silicon Valley

Ducman

Hello from San Jose, Ca! I just picked up a 2004 Coppa Italia to add to my stable...it's a beautiful ride! There's only 1,200 mi on it and it runs like brand new. I'm new to Guzzi but no stranger to quirky Italian machines...lol Hopefully this will be a trouble free ride ^_^

It has accessory cans on it that sound great...I think it sounds even better than my 998! I don't know however, if it has had the pcm relfash. How can I tell?

Ride safe!

Steve

guzzi01.jpg

Hello from San Jose, Ca! I just picked up a 2004 Coppa Italia to add to my stable...it's a beautiful ride! There's only 1,200 mi on it and it runs like brand new. I'm new to Guzzi but no stranger to quirky Italian machines...lol Hopefully this will be a trouble free ride ^_^

It has accessory cans on it that sound great...I think it sounds even better than my 998! I don't know however, if it has had the pcm relfash. How can I tell?

Ride safe!

Steve

I guess I'll stir up trouble. -_- Have you checked your oil filter to see that it's completely tight or has an additional hoseclamp around the oil filter to preclude the filter backing off and destroying the engine? It happened to another Coppa Italia not too long ago and the hose clamp debate has reached full heat! Now's your chance to enter into the fray! :lol:

I guess I'll stir up trouble. -_- Have you checked your oil filter to see that it's completely tight or has an additional hoseclamp around the oil filter to preclude the filter backing off and destroying the engine? It happened to another Coppa Italia not too long ago and the hose clamp debate has reached full heat! Now's your chance to enter into the fray! :lol:

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check into it tomorrow. I need to get a service manual, or at least an owners manual for this...

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check into it tomorrow. I need to get a service manual, or at least an owners manual for this...

You might want to do some browsing...I found a manual for my Lemans online. I also bought a CD off ebay for a very reasonable price