Hey Foxy, you out there?

savagehenry

Just wondering if you haven't posted an update on your POSSIBLE motor devastation due to:

1. No significant progress, (Totally understand: babies/ family comes FIRST),

2. Or just keepin' yer head down till the shrapnel has settled?

The Brothers and Sisters are pulling for you...I've almost always found that your local motorcyclists will be of invaluable assistance where you may fall short in your own abilities. My Co-horts and I just "took in" a 23 year old, to help him rebuild a poorly done P.O.'s "totally rebuilt" H.D. Sportster. Wait till I trust him to ride my Nero, his young world will change! Networking in the motorcycle world always leads to meeting MORE truly interesting individuals. And hit the swap meets when all else fails. If it is TRULY trashed, you can't do more than try to fix it, and perhaps it will bad again (or only get 70,000 miles before major bottom end rebuild...). You can STILL part it out, and you will have learned SOMETHING either way. Later, S.H.

Indeed I am about, cheers for asking. Not had chance to do much at all to the Le Mans bar starting to take off, clean and bag up the bodywork. Other projects have been getting in the way, but are just about done. There is also the lack of heating in my workshop!

Only looked back in because of an email telling me I'm on probation... :huh: