Guzzi almost on its way!

V11crazed

Hello all,

I posted up a few weeks ago as new member as I was searching for info. on the bike of my dreams...the metallic green '01 V11.

Well, it's a process, but the paperwork is done, the shipping is arranged and haulbikes.com will be picking the bike up in about 2 weeks in Lumberjack, WV...delivery to Tucson..uggh, is long...won't get the bike probably until the end of the month.... :(

I'm so excited to get it....but, in the meantime, I'm fortunate to have my lovely VFR to ride. Maybe I'm even more fortunate to live in Tucson...with 65 degrees today, looks like I'm heading out here in an hour for a day long moto ride.

Best to all....pics of the V11 in a month..... :food:

espresso.jpg

V11crazed...In the meantime you do have a nice VFR (04?) and your Cortechs will go nicely with your soon-to-arrive V11.

Welcome. Maybe see you at the National Rally in June?

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12439

250 miles of fun and sun...and mountainuous curves...and come home to this invite....sounds like a blast...what is the usual attendance number?

I've been to Santa Monica many, many times and into Malibu. Did a lot of mt. biking there in the Santa Monica Mts. Beauftiful! I've been on many of those back roads by car, but by moto, they must be incredible.

If I came, I would ride from Tucson. Is there anyway to get there other than going through LA? That freeway traffic freaks me out! I always wondered if I would keep a bike if I lived in LA? I guess like anything, you get used to it...but even in a car, I hated it!!!

Is there a website with more info???

Thanks, Nanc

V11crazed...In the meantime you do have a nice VFR (04?) and your Cortechs will go nicely with your soon-to-arrive V11.

Welcome. Maybe see you at the National Rally in June?

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12439

Thanks Joe...I've had it for just a year and have over 8,300 miles on it. Many fun miles and trips I have to say. It really is a sweet, fun, fast, reliable bike.

Will be interesting to see/feel the differences between bikes once I get the Guzzi...I'm sure they will be vast....a bike for every mood eh...I like that... -_-

Great thing is, the bike comes with the saddle bag frame and bags! And, a Moto Guzzi tank bag...I'll be ready to roll..... :wub:

'

Hey Brentwood,

You're not biased are you..... ;)

How do you like yer bike? How long have you had it?

I like my bike you will see how much of a head turner they are as you explain to people what the hell it is. I tell em its like a duc only cooler. I had my bike for about a year And still have no complaints. BY the way i just cant figer out why women always give me an added wood ha ha :lol: