Ghezzi Brian furia + crashed 02 Lemans

guzzi jon

I've been struggling with what to do with my crashed 02 Lemans, the motor and trans were perfect, and looking at the Furia kit, I would only need a front end and a few odds and ends. My lemans has little value other that parting it out, but with the furia kit at 4000euro + my good bits, and another $2K of trickery, I could have a superb, unique bike. Anyone done this and had good, or bad experiences that they could share. I just hate to not use such a sweet motor and trans, 85bhp at the rear with nothing but pipes and PCIII and the absolutely best shifting trans i've run across. It appears the furia accepts the 6 speeder, but I do have a low mileage 5 speed if necessary. Any advice, input, insults etc are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jon

It appears the furia accepts the 6 speeder, but I do have a low mileage 5 speed if necessary.

yes, it would be silly to throw that sweet engine away ! I guess you're speaking about this kit

You should check with Bruno, but i guess it's a bolt on kit for V11 frames, meaning you can keep your 6 speeder. Add one of these Ohlins fork and there you go :)

Jon, the furia is a G&B supertwin with other clothes on. And that one won't go with the 6 speed. If you want to use your frame, it needs close inspection, most times the forks are gone, the frame is damaged too.

The G&B kit that is pictured here, still needs all bits that you otherwise will need too, minus the fairing.

Put in pictures what you have now.