Guzzi rally in Prescott,AZ

V11crazed

Hi all,

Thought I would do a quick post up on this. I'm leaving Friday from Tucson with a couple friends. No highways, all backroads.... :bier:

I'm so excited....this is my first overnighter trip out of town since I got the bike. Seems most of the bugaboos have been sorted out, and I'm ready to roll. 4 days of fun n sun....oh yeah, suds and red wine as well.

BTW, the cool thing about this inaugural ride is......one of the guys is the owner of the bike that I initially lusted after so many years ago. We became friends and he let me ride the Guzzi. Many years passed though till we saw each other again. At any rate, I finally manifested my dream and have my own mean greenie in my garage. How fitting that he will be on the ride with me.... :helmet:

BTW, if any of you saw the photos of the tidal wave at the Minnesota rally, his was the much published V11 (green) with the water in the headlight and the sad ones of it lying on it's side......

Will post photos and hopefully a good story (or three), upon my return.

Nope a little to far from home but we are going to laconia this year.

I've always wanted to go to that event.

Have you been before?

BTW, I noticed awhile ago you had a couple green windscreens for sale...do you still? And, how effective are they really?

Thanks!

hey Crazed I hope to see you there.

Anyone else going to the rally?

Hey there,

A few folks from Tucson. Leaving tomorrow around 7:00.

However, at this point, I just might be riding my VFR. Sucks.

I just got a complete set of GEI relays, as a precaution as I still have the originals. Switched them out and am now having a host of electrical problems.

Blew a fuse, put originals back in and now headlight is defunct. Bummer, this bike is bumming me!

Regardless.....see ya there!