Every time I try to get out............

euroauto

... an opportunity comes up that I can't pass on.

Hi all from Canada's east coast. I'm a life long motorcyclist and a long time lurker on this forum.

I have only ever had four bikes but two of them were Motoguzzi. A 1980 V35 Imola and a 1986 LeMans 1000.

I had the LeMans for 13 years but sold it a few years ago due to lack of use (300 kms in 3 years). I thought I was done with that foolishness but last fall I started getting the itch again and it turned into full blown, raging scabies when I happened across a moderately damaged 2004 Ballabio with 1500 miles (locally !!, there are like 6 Guzzis here). The bike originally came out of Fast by Feracci with their carbon cans and a power commander. The bike is quite restorable in my opinion but does have damage to its rump: subframe , tail piece, seat, exhaust, handle bar etc.

I'll post a list in the wanted section as I'm hoping someone is parting a V11.

Cheers

Joseph

DSCF0003.JPG

I've seen a few tails for sale, maybe you can get the rear subframe welded up good as new? I don't really see any other damage is it on the otherside?

you could possibly have the seat redone by rich maund, ask him about it but I bet he could make it so you can't even tell it was damaged and add some nice gel with the cover of your liking, I think his service will run you about $300 on the highside if I'm not mistaken and a new tail shouldn't be more than $150, I like the M4's new style better but there is a lot of neat exhaust such as the Mivv's(they sound redonkulous) quat-d's, FBF, sharks, staintunes, whatever you like if the pipes are the same diameter really.

I actually have a seat and tail I'm just not ready to part with them

I thought there is one of pauls tails in the classifieds i think there really cool looking and will make yer bike stand out from the rest. If i remember right it could use some sanding and paint check it out.

Good Luck God Speed

Brent