Free Dyno Runs May 10th @ Skagit Powersports

Steve G.

Part of their annual open house, their permanent dyno system is having a power shoot out, run what yu brung. If the weather holds, I might put my bone stock V11 on there. Hope the thing doesn't blow up, it's a long ride home on the thumb.

Interstate 5 in north Burlington, 30 miles north of Seattle.

Steve

Part of their annual open house, their permanent dyno system is having a power shoot out, run what yu brung. If the weather holds, I might put my bone stock V11 on there. Hope the thing doesn't blow up, it's a long ride home on the thumb.

Steve

Good opportunity to at least establish a baseline, altho' dyno-to-dyno repeatability is almost nil... ;)

Steve

Steve,

I may be mistaken, but I'm thinking Burlington is about an hour north of Seattle; 60-70 miles. :nerd: My folks used to live in Mount Vernon, immediately south of Burlington.

Steve,

I may be mistaken, but I'm thinking Burlington is about an hour north of Seattle; 60-70 miles. :nerd: My folks used to live in Mount Vernon, immediately south of Burlington.

Yeah, you're probably right Bill. I always make the mistake in my mind of Lynnwood being part of Seattle, as that's where the sprawl really starts, actually it starts in Everett.

Steve