Harris Clip ons

il_cacciatore

Hello people

Looking to get a set of clip ons as the previous owner put bar risers on it. Looking to grab some of that handling back by getting some additional weight over the front wheel.

Done a search on the net and found these Harris Clip Ons and wondered if anyone has experience with them. Don't want to buy anything outwith Europe due to high import duty and taxes. Been stung before by buying stuff from USA. Any alternatives worth a mention?

Cheers ears

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that suggestion Paul. Noticed that these are about £100 more expensive than Harris, will that be because they are better quality? I'll need a fork head as the one I have has risers on it and its red. Wondering where I can get a new one, I see Rossopuro sells them;

FR1G0037AW-kit-piastra.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Hello people

Looking to get a set of clip ons as the previous owner put bar risers on it. Looking to grab some of that handling back by getting some additional weight over the front wheel.

Done a search on the net and found these Harris Clip Ons and wondered if anyone has experience with them. Don't want to buy anything outwith Europe due to high import duty and taxes. Been stung before by buying stuff from USA. Any alternatives worth a mention?

Cheers ears

we're using Harris Clipons on the MGS01 in Thunderbikes - simply to retain the originals in case of spills. They work well!

Robin

I am running 54mm Woodcraft clip-ons on my cafe' sport. They are nice in that their 2-piece clamp system does not require removal of the top clamp to install / remove them. On the other hand, the Harris units do come in a high-rise model. I have a set of Magni clip-ons as well, they have about the same bar height as the Harris high-rise units. The standard ones are significantly lower, IMHO.

- Joe

• 3 weeks later...