SPOILER!!!!

just saw the end of german gp----ducati wins, stoner up to 3rd. doc 2nd,takes point lead. pedrosa& colin crash.these boys are good! 167mph on a wet track in the rain. brigestone back on top.remember shumacher in rumania? a few years back in the rain.they earned their pay today.

How does Dani throw it away with a 6 second lead?! Nobody faster from the front ... but pit board should have told him he could cruise a little.

BTW - rookie mistake on the slide - watch his lead (left, I think) hand as he transitions from track to rough - takes a big hit. They tell ya' (well, at least our club instructors used to tell us) to keep extremities wrapped until all sliding stops. Easier said than done I know, but I think he took a hit to that hand that was avoidable. Hope he's back in the saddle next round. It's quite a points race right now. I'm missing my first Laguna Seca since Moto GP came back there ... but I'll be at Indy for the inaugural.

Fun stuff. They did indeed earn their money today. Elias may want to avoid Rossi's motr home for a spell. ^_^