Relay identification

Fred C. Dobbs

I have an '04 Ballabio and would like to find out what each relay corresponds to electrically. I have a factory shop manual reproduction, and can see the relays on the electrical schematic, but the print is so small and fuzzy (stronger eyeglasses please!) that I can't make it out. No problems of any kind, just like to be prepared. Thanks.

I have an '04 Ballabio and would like to find out what each relay corresponds to electrically. I have a factory shop manual reproduction, and can see the relays on the electrical schematic, but the print is so small and fuzzy (stronger eyeglasses please!) that I can't make it out. No problems of any kind, just like to be prepared. Thanks.

heres Carl Allisons schematic for the V11 sport probably pretty close to what yours looks like?

http://www.guzzitech.com/guzzi007/schemati...9_V11_sport.gif

It is similar, down to the nearly unreadible text and numbers. But mine does not call out the relays by position. So as long as the relay position on the board did not change from 1999 to 2004. I'm all set. Should be easy to check and see. Thanks!