wildguzzi---crashed

Guest frankdugo

Moto,

How does it compare to your V11? What is better and or worse in your opinion. One of the considerations for me choosing a Guzzi was my "impression" that I could do more wrenching on it myself whereas I heard from many that Duc's need more "professional" servicing. handling etc.....I really like the looks of the GT although I am very satisfied with my V11. Have owned it a year, adjusted valves, fluids and although I have only put a few thousand miles, has been very reliable.

I agree with you and the info on this site has been invaluable to me as a new Guzzi owner and riding in general (it was 20 somethig years for me in between rides)

Bob

Moto,

How does it compare to your V11? What is better and or worse in your opinion. One of the considerations for me choosing a Guzzi was my "impression" that I could do more wrenching on it myself whereas I heard from many that Duc's need more "professional" servicing. handling etc.....I really like the looks of the GT although I am very satisfied with my V11. Have owned it a year, adjusted valves, fluids and although I have only put a few thousand miles, has been very reliable.

I agree with you and the info on this site has been invaluable to me as a new Guzzi owner and riding in general (it was 20 somethig years for me in between rides)

Bob

I've started a new thread so as not to hijack this one.