Now I understand

Guest parkjnl

Guest parkjnl

After buying my M/C doing a valve adj., inj sync., new tires and riding it for 600 miles...

I GET IT

Guzzi's will never win a magazine shootout article

That isn't what guzzi's are about

It's about LOVE :rolleyes:

After buying my M/C doing a valve adj., inj sync., new tires and riding it for 600 miles...

I GET IT

Guzzi's will never win a magazine shootout article

That isn't what guzzi's are about

You ain't kidding brotha, I've had two problems, one due to my impatience/past experience with Japanese bikes. When I got my exhuast completely redone w/custom map, I fell in love w/this bike all over. That's why when I had starter problems I was willing to work it out patiently. Ended up that my initial diagnosis was correct but looking back at it, it was actually kind of fun; like playing with lego's or an erector set. I love the fact that the Guzzi is so easy to work on.

I GET IT

And I will guarantee you, it only sets in deeper as you put on more miles...you just keep finding things as you ride more that only makes you smile in your helmet more...and then you roll on that throttle, more!! Ah, mi amore!!! :notworthy::mg::wub: