Motorcycle related. Not Guzzi... One of those other brands...

Richard Z

i think your confused ..it's av11 site!!!

Actually, Mr. Gammaguzzi, or whatever you like to use to prop yourself up, I think if you study the situation carefully, you will notice that we were having a nice little conversation about a particular bike, a 1000S Suzuki. We were all on track nicely, all positive points, no issues. Then out of nowhere you pipe up about your RG500. Now maybe you have issues following things, and find comfort in telling everyone about the 'mine is better Gamma'. I think most here understand what the deal is here. Fact is, you are painting yourself in our mind's images, and it's really funny and foolish to look at. So, please try not to make yourself look any more silly than you have already.

Perhaps you have a great idea on a 1000S?

Steve

Actually, Mr. Gammaguzzi, or whatever you like to use to prop yourself up, I think if you study the situation carefully, you will notice that we were having a nice little conversation about a particular bike, a 1000S Suzuki. We were all on track nicely, all positive points, no issues. Then out of nowhere you pipe up about your RG500. Now maybe you have issues following things, and find comfort in telling everyone about the 'mine is better Gamma'. I think most here understand what the deal is here. Fact is, you are painting yourself in our mind's images, and it's really funny and foolish to look at. So, please try not to make yourself look any more silly than you have already.

Perhaps you have a great idea on a 1000S?

Steve

Summed up Nicely... Thank You. Back on Topic..... Or Admin please lock otherwise...

I recently received a swingarm for the F1 Conversion.... However, the advice prevailed. I sold it. Now I'm hunting another instrument bezel for the production Bike or a vacuum former that could remold and form me a useable one til I find a good one.

Thanks,

Richard Z.

Let me help with some proper spelling and Grammar. your = you're.

guess you scared him off, looks like he deleted his thread? I enjoy reading about other bikes once in awhile and you clearly stated that it was not about Guzzi so i did have the option not to open the thread. thanks!

just for kicks, here's a little 1000S Guzzi content.

DSCN0749.jpg