Hi, from Parma, Italy

Red27

Hi,

I'm Michele, from Parma, Italy....I'm owner by two weeks of a wonderful V11 sport/naked :D , after two Suzuki....I'm really happy, the bike is great :race::wub:

Ehmmm.....i'm sorry, but my english language is a bit....a bit.....a bit....strange?? :P

However.....ladies and gentlemans....

my bike....

IMG_1480-or.jpg

Hi,

I'm Michele, from Parma, Italy....I'm owner by two weeks of a wonderful V11 sport/naked :D , after two Suzuki....I'm really happy, the bike is great :race::wub:

Ehmmm.....i'm sorry, but my english language is a bit....a bit.....a bit....strange?? :P

However.....ladies and gentlemans....

my bike....

IMG_1480-or.jpg

Ciao, Red, and welcome to this forum B)

Your link doesn't work so please try once more so we can have a look at your bike.

And there's nothing wrong with your English. Ín fact it's far better than my Italian.... :D

Best regards

Søren

Welcome Red27. Seems only right that you have a Guzzi to enjoy the Italian roads on. Please do not worry if your English is not perfect, nobody will mind at all. I am always impressed with anyone who speaks more than one language. I reckon my Italian would not even be good enough to order pasta without getting my face slapped :D

Hi Red27, always good to see another new body here. Did you get the fairing with your Le Mans, or did you buy her just because she was naked?!?! :D See ya 'round, S.H.

The question about the fairng is misterious :P

The previous owner,Marco, buy this bike during the 2005 at Mandello, .....the bike was as the photo, and it is a my 2002....we don't understand if this v11 is a Lemans model, but in the Guzzifactory don't have other fairings, and then it became a V11 sport.....or if it is a sport, but in the factory are finished the rear parts of the sport :lol:

Originally this bike don't be for the Italian market....and the Speed indicator is in mph, not as usual in km....boh...maybe for the other countries the colours are different, really i don't know....however, i'm happy, baecause this make up is real nice for the bike....the engine also, is a bit tuned, with twin spark, cammes and other things by Bruno Scola.....the engine is good for the pulling tractor!!!! :rasta:

Hi Michele :)

I keep my Tenni with Moto Guareschi in Parma.

They treat my Tenni very well. Maybe I will see you one day at Guareschi's ;)

Then, you are the owner of Tenni that Guaro have in the store?? I see the bike a lot of time :rolleyes:

Then, you are the owner of Tenni that Guaro have in the store?? I see the bike a lot of time :rolleyes:

Yes :D

unfortunately, I don't get to live in Italy.

I wish I could! It's my favorite country to visit.