Hi from Cologne

dark_bike

Hi everybody,

as my nick suggests I've got a V11 Scura...ever since I first set eye on this model I was smitten, unfortunately circumstances blah blah, money blah blah, but at long last I've got one :D

At the time of writing the bike is still in the UK but hopefully I'll have it at home soon.

All I need to do is get it registered and then spring can come as far as I'm concerned :)

Of course I searched this forum for any info on the dreaded clutch problem, but as this one doesnt seem to have any problems I'll hope for the best..is it too careless to assume that after 7 years and 15,000 miles with a full service history any problems will have shown up by now?

happy motoring,

Tom

Hello dark bike. Your choice of blackness in a bike demonstrates that you have impeccable taste beyond the obvious, that of purchasing any one of these awesome models. We'll no doubt see your post on the Scura registry soon, yes? Also, have you hit any good Kolsch brewerys lately?...Mmmm, KOLSCH :bier: Welcome aboard, and try to be patient till she arrives! :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

Hello dark bike. Your choice of blackness in a bike demonstrates that you have impeccable taste beyond the obvious, that of purchasing any one of these awesome models. We'll no doubt see your post on the Scura registry soon, yes? Also, have you hit any good Kolsch brewerys lately?...Mmmm, KOLSCH :bier: Welcome aboard, and try to be patient till she arrives! :notworthy::mg::wub: S.H.

Hi Henry, after all the redness of various ducatis I thought it was time for something black and heavy :).. this isnt my first Guzzi mind you, so I know more or less know what to expect..for better or for worse ;-)

as for hitting breweries, they're still reeling from Karnaval.

cheers

tom

• 3 weeks later...
Please add yourself to the Scura register welcome to the dark side :ninja:

see my entry there..here is another pic, this time from the front.

that streetfighter fairing is now off - am waiting for headlight parts to arrive.

S1050496.JPG