Ohlins fork transplant....

raceboy

Hello all,

I just bought the Ohlins forks from a Nero Corsa (year unknown). I've read all the posts and understand fully (for the most part) what needs to be done.

I have one question at this time just to get myself ready for what lies ahead.

Did this version come with a hollow axle or a solid axle????? The pics on the classified section does not show clearly the lower axle/caliper foot.

If it came with a solid axle what would be the easiest bike to get a hollow axle lower fork mount for the Ohlins fork and using Guzzi/Brembo calipers???

Thanks guys,

Raceboy

If it isn't made for a hollow axle, you can swap the bottoms for those of the aprilia mounted ohins. But it is way to much money and work for the difference, to swap these parts.

Hello all,

I just bought the Ohlins forks from a Nero Corsa (year unknown). I've read all the posts and understand fully (for the most part) what needs to be done.

I have one question at this time just to get myself ready for what lies ahead.

Did this version come with a hollow axle or a solid axle????? The pics on the classified section does not show clearly the lower axle/caliper foot.

If it came with a solid axle what would be the easiest bike to get a hollow axle lower fork mount for the Ohlins fork and using Guzzi/Brembo calipers???

Thanks guys,

Raceboy

If it isn't made for a hollow axle, you can swap the bottoms for those of the aprilia mounted ohins. But it is way to much money and work for the difference, to swap these parts.

Paul thanks, I had a feeling that was the case. Do or would the breakers (salvage) sell them separately?

RB