Hello from Alberta

Twocati

:mg: Hi I just signed up. I'm looking to eventually purchase a Guzzi and I thought the best way to get "my feet wet" would be to join a group like this and learn from owners the pros and cons of owning a Guzzi. I'll probably lurk for a while. My time frame for the Guzzi is some time in the next year so there's lots of time to learn first. :nerd: Cheers Marty

Welcome! Just remember that if 10 people mention a gearbox spring (or whatever) problem, while it's good to know, you need to keep in mind there may be thousands of people not having the problem - and thus not writing.

Hm. The above may be my worst English sentence in years. I wont even bother trying to fix it :P

:mg: Hi I just signed up. I'm looking to eventually purchase a Guzzi and I thought the best way to get "my feet wet" would be to join a group like this and learn from owners the pros and cons of owning a Guzzi. I'll probably lurk for a while. My time frame for the Guzzi is some time in the next year so there's lots of time to learn first. :nerd: Cheers Marty

Welcome on the forum.

You are looking for a Moto Guzzi. Have you seen this?

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry162745

:P:

Welcome on the forum.

You are looking for a Moto Guzzi. Have you seen this?

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry162745

:P:

Antonio, Thanx for the heads-up on the Tenni! Being very much a newbie I'm still trying to figure out where to find all the info this forum has. Although the bike in New Mexico is pretty much what I'm looking for (riding position,fairing) Cash wise I won't be there until, hopefully the Spring of 2010. This of course will drive me "crazy" because I've seen a bunch on Ebay and other sources (Coppa Italia,Ballabio, etc) that would be perfect! I'm not willing to give up my '04 Honda ST1300, that's my workhorse. The Guzzi I select will be for Mountain week-end runs into the Pacific North West,a couple of tank fulls and back on a sunny day. I like to lots of kms so Sport/Comfort is what I'm after. Maybe there is no such combo but I'm looking! Cheers Marty

Honda ST1300? Like this?

not bad....not bad at all.

No... lol I think that is the Mad Max Hooligan model. Mine is a little more sedate. Body work, hard bags and the big gas tank.