sorted and reliable

doug m

You here a lot, on problems with the v11, but I'll just say, they are easilly sorted,and once done, are very reliable,not to mention classy looking and a hoot to ride! I've done over 12000 kms this season , and no problems other than a relay that i had not yet replaced, but had a spare omron- on- me, so, really no problem! I'd also like to add, that, they are under valued, and would like to see the price go up.....insert smily face here.

You here a lot, on problems with the v11, but I'll just say, they are easilly sorted,and once done, are very reliable,not to mention classy looking and a hoot to ride! I've done over 12000 kms this season , and no problems other than a relay that i had not yet replaced, but had a spare omron- on- me, so, really no problem! I'd also like to add, that, they are under valued, and would like to see the price go up.....insert smily face here.

Agreed.

With regard to value, they are by far the most numerous single model out there, so supply & demand is running the show value wise.

Steve

I've been lucky with my Tenni. 60,000 km with only minor problems.

oil leak in timing chain cover - sorted

tach lens still fogs up occasionally. No bother

I'm on my 4th set of rear wheel bearings. Left me stranded once.

Coil gave up the ghost last fall.