Help finding Quad D exhaust

Mike Rother

Okay MG fans, I need some help in locating an exhasut system for my '03 Lemans.

Looking at the October BOTM, I can not rest in my quest to find a new Quad D Ex Box... I love the look more, rather than going with the performance gains of other systems but I have been having trouble finding a dealer. I've even contacted Ghezzi Brian's website and seems they cant put thier fingers on them any more either.

I'm located in Hawaii and would need to have them shipped so I'm leaning on this sites experts and fans alike.

Mike

Okay MG fans, I need some help in locating an exhasut system for my '03 Lemans.

Looking at the October BOTM, I can not rest in my quest to find a new Quad D Ex Box... I love the look more, rather than going with the performance gains of other systems but I have been having trouble finding a dealer. I've even contacted Ghezzi Brian's website and seems they cant put thier fingers on them any more either.

I'm located in Hawaii and would need to have them shipped so I'm leaning on this sites experts and fans alike.

Mike

Hi. I just bought one 2 weeks ago from Motowheels - http://www.motowheels.com/. Paid $1100 including shipping, and they had one in stock. I think they don't have any more, but they will order you one. Hope this helps. Arek

• 2 weeks later...