Horror Story!...Parts needed....

RoyB

Well.........Here's how it happened. A friend of mine brought over his BMW K1200LT (Light Truck) for me to do some work on. We put it up on my hydraulic lift, on the center stand. When we were finished we lowered the bike but it weighs so much the lift came down faster than normal and when it stoped the bike rocked forward off the center stand and fell over and "clipped" my Moto Guzzi Rosso Mandello..........UGH!!!!!!

It could have been MUCH worse. It only broke the clutch lever and the left front directional light..........Thank you God!

Does anyone have a cl;utch lever and a front directional light from a V 11 Sport with Brembo brakes.......Photo attached

DSC_0011-vi.jpg

DSC_0005-vi.jpg

Where would be my best bet to purchase these parts new?

Please contact me via email if you might have what I'm looking for. Are there any substitutions available from other brands?

rvb100@comcast.net

Unlucky. ah well time to get some pazzo levers, Not cheap but worth it. there is a guy on here sells them, cant remember his name but if you do a search you should find him. Failing that i have a clutch lever which i could trade for your carbon fibre fairing. :whistle:

Gary

Unlucky. ah well time to get some pazzo levers, Not cheap but worth it. there is a guy on here sells them, cant remember his name but if you do a search you should find him. Failing that i have a clutch lever which i could trade for your carbon fibre fairing. :whistle:

Gary

Nice try!

I found that the Clutch lever is Brembo part # 62610031C, same as used on the Ducati 94-99 900c, 748 and 916 and 2000-2002 ST2 and ST4

$45.18 at 1Tail.......

The directional light is #02750601 available at MC Cycle....$35

I think the directional signals are the same as Buell uses. Not sure about lenses: smoked/amber/clear or whatever color is used.

I replaced my clutch lever with one from CRG, but it was close to $100, so if you are happy with orig. equipment, go with that.

Nice try!

I found that the Clutch lever is Brembo part # 62610031C, same as used on the Ducati 94-99 900c, 748 and 916 and 2000-2002 ST2 and ST4

$45.18 at 1Tail.......

The directional light is #02750601 available at MC Cycle....$35

The MG community is just awesome.........Two folks are sending me the parts I need for the cost of shipping......It just don't get any better....Hope I can repay the favor down the road!

Thanks!