How many Rosso Mandellos

VMike

Hi

So how many did Guzzi make ?

as mine has a flag not a number on the side

Many thanks

Mike.

Who knows?

I don't think you'll get any credible answers on any forum, as nobody at Mandello seems to know or more to the point, really gives a damn. I gave up bothering ages ago and just ride mine now. Oh, and keep looking behind to see what's fallen off recently.

Go out and have lots of fun.

Mine also has the Union flag on the sidepanel but I don,t have any certification.

Andy Roo.

The story goes that they made 300 "numbered" rm's. It was originally supposed to be just a limited edition 80th anniversary bike. But when they thought there was a demand for them they made another 300 "un numbered" bikes. That is the answer to your question.

However... there really is no way to know for sure how many un numbered bikes are out there. Its going on ten years old now so you should just enjoy it for what it is. I doubt if it will ever be a collectable highly sought after bike in the future. That being said people still look at mine and want to know what it is, and really like the looks. Quality and good looks never really go out of style.

The story goes that they made 300 "numbered" rm's. It was originally supposed to be just a limited edition 80th anniversary bike. But when they thought there was a demand for them they made another 300 "un numbered" bikes. That is the answer to your question.

However... there really is no way to know for sure how many un numbered bikes are out there. Its going on ten years old now so you should just enjoy it for what it is. I doubt if it will ever be a collectable highly sought after bike in the future. That being said people still look at mine and want to know what it is, and really like the looks. Quality and good looks never really go out of style.

Thanks Richard

I thought it would be about that number.

I have just got mine and it turns heads, love it so far,only done

250 miles

Regards

Mike

My V11 RM small.JPG