Coppa Italia Fly and Ride Trip Report

SRL

can't wait till I can tell a story like that! stay tuned...

Good luck with it, I'll be watching.

This is my second fly and ride purchase in the last couple of years and I highly recommnend it. I used to search for bikes that were within a few hours of home but now I look for ones that are within a few hours of an area that would make for a great ride home.

If you can find the right bike and a seller that communicates and makes you feel comfortable with buying and flying in to get a bike that you have only seen in pictures it is a great way to go. You get a fun vacation and time to get a real feel for the new machine.

It is also kind of nice to only have to ride one-way as usually my moto vacations are a blast going out but then on the return you are tired and have been away so everyone is more in a rush to get home. Flying in and having your bike standing by is pretty nice. Before finding this bike I was looking at flying to CA to get one as I have wanted to do a coast to coast and due to the time and distance that is one trip that would be best as a one-way, see the sites, glad to be home ride. Maybe next time...

:mg:

Nice report!

Yeah - the seat can be a bit tiresome on long days.

I bought an airhawk and now I can ride all day in comfort.

various008.jpg

Enjoy your Coppa -- I know I enjoy mine!

various016.jpg