I'm trading off my Sport

Richard Z

Its come time to change my riding style... Due to my leg injury, It's come time to change motorcycles.. Not that I don't like my Sport. I'm just scared of dropping it with my lady riding with me. I still have my Ducati Paul Smart for sport riding. But I needed something a little easier and comfortable for the 2 of us.

I traded the Sport to ChicagoMark on Wildguzzi. He used to have a Centauro and contacted me about trading when he seen my bike available. He has this beautiful 2000 Bassa that fell inlove with the first time I seen it.I already have the Duc and couldn't afford buying something.. Beside's the damn garage is almost full.

2000 Bassa

Bassa2000.jpg

I traded the Sport to ChicagoMark on Wildguzzi. He used to have a Centauro and contacted me about trading when he seen my bike available. He has this beautiful 2000 Bassa that fell inlove with the first time I seen it.I already have the Duc and couldn't afford buying something.. Beside's the damn garage is almost full.

Looks lovely: don't forget to change your profile info to "2000 Bassa blue" from "2004 V11 Sport red!" ;)

That's so cool, just a few weeks ago my wife say's "you need to get another Bassa" and "I can't ride that Lemans" I told her there is a seat under the cover but never rode her on it.

So then i remember this Bassa f/s in the North Dakota hinterland w/a reasonable price.. I check it out, he's had " a lot of calls" but no takers cause of shipping costs.. I tell him "A five hour (each way) drive is nothing to me, I'll be up as soon as I can scratch up the funds"

So I brought this home....

IMG_0528.jpg

3484 miles and spotless...

IMG_0518.jpg

I'll trade those really nice mufflers for a backrest and or seats.... I have some Staintunes...

But I get to keep the V11!!!

IMG_0538.jpg

That's so cool, just a few weeks ago my wife say's "you need to get another Bassa" and "I can't ride that Lemans" I told her there is a seat under the cover but never rode her on it.

So then i remember this Bassa f/s in the North Dakota hinterland w/a reasonable price.. I check it out, he's had " a lot of calls" but no takers cause of shipping costs.. I tell him "A five hour (each way) drive is nothing to me, I'll be up as soon as I can scratch up the funds"

So I brought this home....

IMG_0528.jpg

3484 miles and spotless...

IMG_0518.jpg

I'll trade those really nice mufflers for a backrest and or seats.... I have some Staintunes...

But I get to keep the V11!!!

IMG_0538.jpg

That Black is Purty... Good on ya keeping the Lemans... The Bassa has Mistrals on it with the FBF crossover. I'm keeping the bike intact as it sits in the picture. Mark may have a spare seat after the deal is done this weekend. I think the picture has the custom seat done by Rick. I requested the stock...

Good for both of you. I still regret selling the Jackal we had.

I just got back from picking up a new bike also. What the heck is going on around here? Sunspots?

Anyhow, I added a few miles....rode it from Phoenix, AZ to Boston, MA. The United States is truly a beautiful and diverse country, but my ass hurts.

this is at one of the passes in Colorado. Del Norte maybe? Anyhow- it was cold.

duc.jpg

Beautiful bike. I'd be sorely tempted (sore...ha ha) if I found a deal like that. k

Good for both of you. I still regret selling the Jackal we had.

I just got back from picking up a new bike also. What the heck is going on around here? Sunspots?

Anyhow, I added a few miles....rode it from Phoenix, AZ to Boston, MA. The United States is truly a beautiful and diverse country, but my ass hurts.

this is at one of the passes in Colorado. Del Norte maybe? Anyhow- it was cold.

I think John Cougar said it best... "Hurts So Good"