Cafe Sport seat different from other v11 seats?

Scura R

I`m thinking of buying a black seat for my Scura R(keeping the red too). Anyone know if Cafe Sport seat has different texture on cover than other v11 models? Like woven carbon fibre or something like that? And if someone with a Cafe Sport can give me the part number for the seat and cushion(small bit), it`s even better!

Interested in buing a used one from Cafe Sport.

I`m thinking of buying a black seat for my Scura R(keeping the red too). Anyone know if Cafe Sport seat has different texture on cover than other v11 models? Like woven carbon fibre or something like that? And if someone with a Cafe Sport can give me the part number for the seat and cushion(small bit), it`s even better!

Interested in buing a used one from Cafe Sport.

Yes, my one does have a weave pattern on it. Try reboot guzzi spares site, they are breaking a cafe sport. :thumbsup:

Gary

Yes, my one does have a weave pattern on it. Try reboot guzzi spares site, they are breaking a cafe sport. :thumbsup:

Gary

did you buy it new? sounds like aftermarket refirb or something, I have never seen a pic of a seat like that on a stock Cafe

did you buy it new? sounds like aftermarket refirb or something, I have never seen a pic of a seat like that on a stock Cafe

It is stock, or it could be something guzzi had lying around, anyway it came on the bike, looks like a carbon fibre/check weave. :P:

Doesnt make it any comfier. :moon:

It is stock, or it could be something guzzi had lying around, anyway it came on the bike, looks like a carbon fibre/check weave. :P:

Doesnt make it any comfier. :moon:

Yep-

looks like this:

various008-1.jpg

I havent seen a unique no. for the cafe sport seat, the no. in the diagram i have is the same no. for your common, run of the mill V11 :whistle: . Did you contact reboot guzzi spares to see if there one is any good!!.

I havent seen a unique no. for the cafe sport seat, the no. in the diagram i have is the same no. for your common, run of the mill V11 :whistle: . Did you contact reboot guzzi spares to see if there one is any good!!.

Hi Gary,

I think Petes sold the seat off the bike he was breaking.

The no. for the seat is GU01460580 and for the small rear cushion is GU01461580.I,am pretty sure they are still available.

How are things in bonny Scotland, and have you met up with James and Harry lately?

Andy.

Hi Andy

Things are fine up here, well not at home where its pouring down, but im at work and the weather is great so im not bothered. Saw Harry 2 weeks ago, havent heard from James but he is supposedly thinking of going to the v twin rally. I have my ticket, are you going. Oh and to keep the thread on topic where did you get the part nos.

Gary

Hi Andy

Things are fine up here, well not at home where its pouring down, but im at work and the weather is great so im not bothered. Saw Harry 2 weeks ago, havent heard from James but he is supposedly thinking of going to the v twin rally. I have my ticket, are you going. Oh and to keep the thread on topic where did you get the part nos.

Gary

Speedaway website. Sorry but not able to go to the v-twin.Family commitments you know.[or to put it another way, she says I can't go.}

Hope to meet up again soon,

Andy.