Coppa Italia Exhaust

Zorro

Hello,

I recently came across a 2004 V11 Coppa Italia for sale. It has the Guzzi Titanium exhaust, but they are the low mount Guzzi Titanium cans. I thought ALL the Coppa Italia bikes came with high level Titanium cans. It makes me wonder if the pipes have been replaced at some point due to an accident. So I was wondering if I'm correct in assuming all the Coppa's came with the high mounted cans, or did some come with low mount titanium cans. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Francesco

Its probably just the exhaust hangers on the bike. The coppa came with both exhausts when new ( I think). If the owner prefers the low mount look he just leaves the stock hangers on. If you want the high mount you use the high mount hangers. If you really want the bike contact the owner and ask if the bike comes with both exhaust systems and both sets of hangers.

Its probably just the exhaust hangers on the bike. The coppa came with both exhausts when new ( I think). If the owner prefers the low mount look he just leaves the stock hangers on. If you want the high mount you use the high mount hangers. If you really want the bike contact the owner and ask if the bike comes with both exhaust systems and both sets of hangers.

Thank you for the info. I may just do that. Be well.

Cheers,

Francesco

• 4 weeks later...