You really should have bought another Guzzi.

Just sayin' :grin:

:mg:

I still can, fn relax, I'm really torn on getting a griso 1100. The great community is leaning me that way, butt the all out hooliganism of the Duke, it sings to me with its siren song

I still can, fn relax, I'm really torn on getting a griso 1100. The great community is leaning me that way, butt the all out hooliganism of the Duke, it sings to me with its siren song

well shucks, I thought you wanted the RC8.

well shucks, I thought you wanted the RC8.

I've never wanted the RC8, the Super Duke I've wanted for awhile.

What tank bag is that? I'm looking for a good one to put on the Guzzi.

Givi T434 Arrow Bag 20 - 23 liter

http://www.rlmotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?pid=350

I'll post a pic of it on the bike tomorrow for you so you get a context, so far I like the shape and pockets but its a little stiff/tough to open and the zippers could be a little better quality but overall I love it

I've looked into that Famsa bag, but the price is insane.

The GIVI bag looks like it would hold a 15" Macbook Pro. Did you need to buy additional parts to strap mount it?

well for me I have a metal tank on the Duc so I haven't even looked at the straps, but it does come with straps, if you do get one and some reason need more straps I'll send you the ones that came with mine if thats any help at all. I'll never use them the magnets are insanely strong.