Handlebar diameter Café Sport

Mjingen

Hello fellow Guzzisti,

In about 9 days from now, i'm going to be a proud owner of a V11 Café Sport. A few days after that, I'll be heading with some buddy's of mine to the Eiffel in Germany to do some serious cornering. To mount my GPS, I'm going to need a bracket to mount on my handlebar. Except i don't know the diameter of the handlebar of my soon to ride Café Sport. There is a specific mount where i'm interested in, namely from SW-Motech the Nonshock Bar Clamp GPS-Mount!

gps_00_308_10200__s_201309871960-4889.jpg

As you can see, it's going to be clamped down on the handlebar and there are some diameters to chose for different motorcycles.

Also I've got to order it, so i have to know the diameter of the handlebar. So, can anybody give me the diameter of the Café Sport handlebar?!

Regards,

Mjingen

I don't know how accurate they get with the GPS mount but my Ballabio bars are 28.6mm diameter in the middle.

Mmmm, interesting. Now i don't know if the Ballabio handlebars are painted black, but they look like they are, then i can understand why the diameter is larger then those on the Café Sport.

I think i'm going for the oversized one, namely the 32mm diameter (30mm doesn't exist.... <_ it better to fill in the diameter gap than having widen of clamp gps-mount.>

Thanks for the replays. I'll post it when i've got both of them together :D .

Mjingen