Nero Paint and Graphics

Dimples

Decals, and then covered in a clearcoat. They are available through MG as a set, last I checked.

Thank you for your reply. I decided to drive 1600 miles over the weekend from PA to GA to get the '04 Nero Corsa. I knew there were a couple small blisters in the tank graphics. Could be due to the plastic fuel tank or the sun. It was a great opportunity despite those small blemishes. The bike was sitting for some time and the forks started leaking after my first 100 miles. I hope to get it back on the road for the weekend-- it was a blast while it lasted!

• 4 weeks later...

Decals, and then covered in a clearcoat. They are available through MG as a set, last I checked.

Thank you for your reply. I decided to drive 1600 miles over the weekend from PA to GA to get the '04 Nero Corsa. I knew there were a couple small blisters in the tank graphics. Could be due to the plastic fuel tank or the sun. It was a great opportunity despite those small blemishes. The bike was sitting for some time and the forks started leaking after my first 100 miles. I hope to get it back on the road for the weekend-- it was a blast while it lasted!

If it's like the Rosso you will find the tank and fairing are clear coated and the tail is not for some reason. I have been wanting to get a new set of decals and when i called Agostinis in Italy a year ago they said they were still available and the price was $150 at the time. After repainting mine I left didn't replace the decals on the fairing or tank just in case I had to repair it. I don't ride that bike as much any more and should get it back to it's original paint scheme.

Hal