brake light (rear) part #

stefano

i can't seem to come up with the part # of the rear brake light switch on my '02 le Mans. anybody have it handy?

although i use the front brake more (what with the xlnt compression braking of the V11 engine) it'd be nice to have the rear brake brake light work (and it is the switch that's faulty)

thanks

i can't seem to come up with the part # of the rear brake light switch on my '02 le Mans. anybody have it handy?

although i use the front brake more (what with the xlnt compression braking of the V11 engine) it'd be nice to have the rear brake brake light work (and it is the switch that's faulty)

thanks

Here you go.

22 14 65 70 50 1 Interruttore stop Stop microswitch Interrupteur stop Stop-Schalter

23 90

Taken from here , Illustrated Parts book....

http://thisoldtractor.com/gtbender/mg_manuals/spare_parts_catalog_v11_lemans_2002-07.pdf

Cheers

thanks for the help, i've got it now.

acording to MG cycle that part has now been replaced by part # BL99231ch (guess i didn't dig deep enough)

thanks again

Does the switch come with the rubber boot That protects the terminals !!!. If not does anybody know the part no. For it, or a suitable alternative, mines has disintegrated with the harsh unforgiving scottish sun beating down on it.

Gary

acording to MG cycle that part has now been replaced by part # BL99231ch (guess i didn't dig deep enough)

thanks again

Does the switch come with the rubber boot That protects the terminals !!!. If not does anybody know the part no. For it, or a suitable alternative, mines has disintegrated with the harsh unforgiving scottish sun beating down on it.

Gary

You could use shrink wrap to protect it if nothing elase available.

thanks again

Gary

MG cycle site pic shows no rubber boot for the replacement switch.

there appear to be no spade connecters on the switch (like the orig), just wires with connectors coming out of the switch. also appears to come with 2 loose spade connectors. no need for a boot on new style?? i dunno

my rubber boot is weathered also. yeah, i also have a harsh unforgiving sun....for about 3 months in a good year B)

cheers