Così Dolce Baby!

ObdewlaX

Been pretty busy at work these days but recently got out for a ride on the new LeMans.

The weather lately has been absolutely fantastic here in North Texas and made-to-order for riding the bike. I sent a text to James & Pat to see if they wanted to meet me at the Koffee Kup down in Hico for lunch and pie. Unfortunately, Pat already had an engagement with 3 Twisted Sisters in the Hill Country & James called me when he got my text to tell me he & Wayne were in Hico at the Koffee Kup already!! Thanks for the invite buddy!

I left my house at 8:30am and 465 miles later I was back home in time to catch the Mavericks play and relax with a couple of glasses of my favorite nectar from the Isle of Islay while singing one of my favorite tunes... "I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.."

NYDRide.jpg

I took a very round about way to Hico and one of my favorite stops is in Forestburg where I like to grab a burger at the Forestburg Country Store. Forestburg has a population of about 1200 people and the Country Store is the town's grocery store, feed store, hardware store, restaurant/grill, gas station and general gathering spot to meet & gossip.

Image11.jpg

Forestburg Country Store

IMG_0587.jpg

The Grocery Store

Image3-2.jpg

The Produce Section

Image-4.jpg

The Deli Section

IMG_0585.jpg

The Grill & Diner

IMG_0589.jpg

The Hardware Store

IMG_0588.jpg

The Feed Store

Image4-1.jpg

Local Gossip Queens

Image2-2.jpg

Mmmmmm...

After my burger it was on to Hico and the Koffee Kup for a piece of pie!

Image2-1.jpg

The Goose On FM4

Image1-2.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

Pie Destination

IMG_1772.jpg

The Prize... Make Mine Banana Blueberry! drool.gif

What a great day for a ride on my new toy! thumb.gif