I picked up a pair of these things at an auction the other night. It was one of those things where I knew it was a high grade stainless steel but noooo idea what it was. The things weigh 10lbs each and are about 6" tall and 3" wide at the bottom. They are threaded with huge threads so whatever they screw onto must be huge.

If you know or would like to throw out a guess please have at it!

steel 001.jpg

steel 002.jpg

I picked up a pair of these things at an auction the other night. It was one of those things where I knew it was a high grade stainless steel but noooo idea what it was. The things weigh 10lbs each and are about 6" tall and 3" wide at the bottom. They are threaded with huge threads so whatever they screw onto must be huge.

Caps for the Hulk's thermos bottle maybe?

Have you tested them with a Geiger counter ? Was the auction held at an air base ? :whistle: