Grab yourself a Bagster bargain

Trevini

I can recommend this cover. Doesn't pretty the bike up but is highly practical if you want to fix a tank bag.

While we're on Baglux, their Tech-City (http://www.baglux.co.uk/product/?cat=52&id=1801) 10L tank bag is particularly good for carrying a laptop and comes with a rain cover in its own compartment. I've used mine for 18 months on a daily basis as a mobile office whether I'm on the bike or not. The best laptop bag I've had and certailnly the most robust. It's just beginning to get tatty now so must replace before they decide to make something else in its place.

Andy

I use a Bagster on both my bikes.  "Alpha" bag for touring (I can do a week away with just that) and I just use a "Tweety" for day use when needed.  I don't run with the cover on all the time on the V11, but it has permanent residence on the TDM.  

FYI Andy - For the back end on the V11 I use a 52 litre Jofama combined tailpack and panniers with waterproof inner bags. Brilliant bit of kit and fits the V11 perfectly.  I've had it up to 220kmh on an autobahn and it was totally stable.

I use a 52 litre Jofama combined tailpack and panniers with waterproof inner bags.

What does it measure front to back (i.e. where it fits on the seat), Trev? 

The Givi pack I refer to elsewhere is great (also stable at Autobahn speeds) but gives me marginal space on the rider's seat because of the Ventura rack pushing it forward.

It may, of course, be the rack that's the problem and I'll have to look for a different rack gthat sits farther back.

BTW, must go to Germany one day. :whistle:

Andy

P1030135_zpsbd1695d2.jpg

P1030134_zpsc866294c.jpg

P1030133_zpse7fcdbe1.jpg

P1030136_zps68a8a3ec.jpg

Base dimensions: Front to rear 35cm.  Width at rear 27cm.  Width at front 37cm.  Depth of flap 8cm.

P1030137_zps434568e5.jpg

P1030138_zpsdb5b7c40.jpg

The on bike pics were taken with the seat cover in place and not fully strapped down, but that is where is sits when in use.

Germany rocks - I love it over there.  Fantastic roads too.

Base dimensions: Front to rear 35cm.  Width at rear 27cm.  Width at front 37cm.  Depth of flap 8cm.

The on bike pics were taken with the seat cover in place and not fully strapped down, but that is where is sits when in use.

Germany rocks - I love it over there.  Fantastic roads too.

So it'll be the rack that's in the way for any pack I use. Shame, need to find a rack now that sits just a tad further back.

As for Germany.. one day: I have Italy on my mind at the mo'

Andy