Help with 43 mm marzochis?

PDoz

My guess would be that the straight rate springs are a bit shorter than the progressive.

It's been a few years since I had the Marz apart. There used to be 2 valves available from Ohlins.

All I can find now is the 20 mm kit. I don't remember what size the assembly's are in the Marzs, but since yours are apart you can measure. I thought at one time Ohlins made a valve for your forks,but like everything else for our bikes, nobody makes much for an out of production bike.

Surely there is a suspension guru down there. As much racing as goes on down there ....bound to be a bunch of folks that could help you out ....for a price of course.

Thanks andy. Greg was THE suspension guru, RIP. My no 2 option is about an hours drive away but he's VERY busy wth dirt bike work. My super itallan bike mechanic has been stolen by the oil industry on a 12 month contract. Things are looking grim....at this rate I'll go back to spinning my own spanners. It's been 7 years since I last did my own bike maintenance ( kids / sailing / riding always seems more fun) . I'm reasonaby confident I have the info I need now, so I'll get some spacers cut in the new year and try putting them together myself. All measurements will be posted here in due course . The good news is it'll keep me off the mountain roads during the silly season.....