Replacements for Brembo reservoirs

Gio

I still have the original brake and clutch reservoir caps - and the brake cap is looking very ratty having lost most of it's paint and now nicely oxidised with white crust ... so thought I might treat myself to a new set and did a quick search ...

Found reference to the Pro-Tek from AF1 (Aprilia/Brembo) with part #'s PTRC-400 (Brake) and PTRC-450 (Clutch) for ~$50

Rossopuro are 46 Euro (~$70) for a set - but shipping from Italy could be $$$

Rizoma are too $$$ at ~$120 / set

A set on e-bay (same Brembo part #'s as above) seems to run around US $40-50

Does anyone have any other alternates, or experience either way with the Pro-Tek brand ..? I would prefer anodised red.

Gio

Apologies for duplicate post - (didn't find the 27/7 thread until afterwards) ... went with a set of Pro-Tek (fleabay) as both price and reviews were good.

(Pro-Tek part #'s RC-400 (front brake) and RC-450 (rear brake / clutch)

My caps are oxidized as well but I give them a good scrub and a splash of black paint now and then. Works for me.

Have you tried Gutsibits (http://www.gutsibits.co.uk/pr/Home/index.php) or Reboot (http://www.rebootguzzispares.com/index.html?mainframe.htm&2)? They won't have fancy anodized caps but maybe a good second hand cap. Worth a try. 

Guzzirider works for Gutsibits so PM him or check their homepage.

Cheers

Søren 

Thanks Soren - others have suggested this and and sure it would work - but I just hit a non-smoking milestone and wanted to treat myself / bike to a little bling as a reminder of how much $ I'm saving by not smoking (what I saved in a week paid for these) - and feeling a lot healthier also!

Cheers

Gio

PS - regular replacement caps are also available at relatively little cost - think I saw those on the MG cycle page for around $10 or less ..?