LeMans in BC

helicopterjim R.I.P.

I saw this mismatched LeMans in Nelson, British Columbia today. Very interesting bike. Greenie tank and seat with early forks but wide tear wheel and later clipons. License plate is California. Very interesting exhaust too ....... like a Quat-D but different.

Having trouble uploading a photo with Tapatalk. I'll have to try another method

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Nice! You fighting fires in Nelson? I think I may pop in there right now and see if I can get two LeMans in the same place at one time! Have to find somewhere for lunch...lol. I'm in Castlegar.

I will call...trying to figure out why my oil pressure light is staying on.

.ran perfect....shut it off to get gas. Start up and oil light stays on...oil in it, no rattling, but I am rattled...lol

Phone doesn't like this forum. Sitting at Chevron trying to decide whether to risk the 2.5km home...no rattles, 26K km. Has oil in it.

Got it home...kept it under 2k, run up and coast method...no rattles. I will mess with it later. I can't see anything serious...dealer did service and oil change a few thousnad km ago...I ran it hard today, but last 50km was easy running conserving fuel to make it home. No oil light when I pulled into the gas station...stayed on after fill. Weirdness.

Thanks for the offer. I will be wandering around town on my white Stelvio instead tonight...lol