air box removel mods? and exhaust

dangerous

Yeah hey all.... ok so in the process of fitting pod filters up on velosity stacks, already have a under slung exhaut on, but trile run today and the things back firing through the TB's, MartyNZ came round and we reset the TPS it was out a bit, but its still doing it... what do you guys do that have done this mod to the airflow sensor and oxy sensor??? That I still have re plumbed into the new muffler, but could it be causing me issues?

I think with so much mods will your engine never run good with stock map. From my experience make the under engine exhaust much good volumteric efficiency in mid-range rpm. You have let start TunerPro and create your own version, switch off oxygen sensor and add fuel duty up to 4000-4500 rpm. If you want, I have my own custom map for Ballabio with QD under engine exhaust/stock airbox made for my friend.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I think with so much mods will your engine never run good with stock map. From my experience make the under engine exhaust much good volumteric efficiency in mid-range rpm. You have let start TunerPro and create your own version, switch off oxygen sensor and add fuel duty up to 4000-4500 rpm. If you want, I have my own custom map for Ballabio with QD under engine exhaust/stock airbox made for my friend.

Is that map still available?

ohh, bit of a thread dredge guys... and think thers a few posts missing, bikes running best it ever has with pods and large pipe... issue was running to lean has since day one, sorted by remapping.

• Like 1

Is that map still available?

Of course, PM me.