lower cost exhaust

Guest aj howard

Guest lowgloss

I suppose you could just take off the cans and just run it like a quatd with with only a crossover. :grin: might not run the best but damn the SOUND!!! cheap too. :D

hey if it works for jesse james it could work for us right? :homer:

Ben

I tried this !!

The sound is glorious, but louder than anything I have ever ridden. :D

It was loud at idle

It was very loud when I gave it some throttle

SO I naturally decided I would take it for a spin :rasta:

Under load it was very very loud but when I closed the throttle it made such an incredible noise on overrun I had to turn around and come home. Amazing.

Hi AJ, good to hear from you. Long time no see.

Just curious here, how much are you looking to spend, or save? By the time you gather all the parts, you're probably in the ball park on a new set of muffs anyway. I can tell you that I am very happy with the M4's I installed on my LeMans from MPH. Thecans came with everything to bolt them on.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

AJ, another thought. Howard R actually installed a set of Cherry Bomb Mufflers on his Sport 1100. For the price of the mufflers, (about 30 bucks), a 12 pack for a buddy to attach brackets, and having them jet hot coated, he has a set of muffs that sound fantastic. I am not sure what he did with the intermediate pipe. I don't know how to get in contact with him, but others here or on the wildguzzi board probably does. I have no doubt he would be happy to provide details. Not only do they sound good, they look good as well.

Zoom Zoom,

John Henry

Howard R actually installed a set of Cherry Bomb Mufflers on his Sport 1100. For the price of the mufflers, (about 30 bucks), a 12 pack for a buddy to attach brackets, and having them jet hot coated, he has a set of muffs that sound fantastic. I am not sure what he did with the intermediate pipe. I don't know how to get in contact with him, but others here or on the wildguzzi board probably does. I have no doubt he would be happy to provide details. Not only do they sound good, they look good as well.

:nopic:

;)