What's it worth

windchill

hehe..no..my lovely lady does just fine on here new bike (She LOVES her V-Strom).

I really WANT to give someone on this list in my area a GREAT DEAL on all my accesories!!  SURELY someone here needs the goodies!?!?!!!?!

37238[/snapback]

K Dave, i have it all figured out, sell the lassie's Vstrom to buy your new FJR so now you have yer evey day bike and yer touring rig :)

hahaahaha!

so i am eying up that orange stone for ingrid for christmas, watch this space as we're going past OC to check out their stones in a head to head with the bonnie tomorrow. It'll be sweat revenge actually, shopping there to go buy from Moto International :)

Guest dkgross
It'll be sweat revenge actually, shopping there to go buy from Moto International :)

37244[/snapback]

hehehehe :) THAT'll be fun.

you could by my Lemans for her, ya know...

HAHA

but they've got brand new ones at that price unfortuantely :( ..and ingrid doesnae know the difference between hi peformance pipes, airboax and ecu's and a thanksgiving turkey !

I do love your bike though

So you strip them and put them on YOUR bike, Robbie. 

Gotta start thinkin' man.

J

37268[/snapback]

I already have all the goodies though. Well i have mistrals with hi mounts instead of the guzzi pipes, power commander, braketeck floating rotors, blah blah blah :)

heh dave quick thing. maybe we can do a deal for your seat ?

is your seat the one that still accepts the seat cowl ? I forget

the only way I'm going to get any $$ for my bike is to find someone in the Seattle/Vancouver area that hasn't done a bunch of mods, and give them a hell of a great deal on all MY aftermarket things (Stucci Xover/Guzzi Ti Pipes/Ferraci airbox/Rich's seat/larger windsheild/PCIII,...), and turn my bike back into as close to stock as possible.

or just keep it.

:)

37179[/snapback]

Well, Dave, as long as I already have your old PCIII, I may want to match it up with your Stucchi crossover. PM me with a price and maybe we could deal.