Rosso Mandello Cont...

richard100t

I got the bike out today & spent about ten minutes on it. Too bad I wanted more :!: Well I figured out the steering lock :luigi: Man that clutch rattles in neutral :!: I hope/guess thats normal though. Like just about everyone else I need to fix the vibes in the bars. I think just some bar weights & sponge grips should be enough for my taste. Btw Where should I go to get an oil filter for the bike? Online aftermarket site? Well next time I'm going to adjust the clutch lever handle. Later gaters :bier:

I got the bike out today & spent about ten minutes on it. Too bad I wanted more :!: Well I figured out the steering lock :luigi: Man that clutch rattles in neutral :!:  I hope/guess thats normal though. Like just about everyone else I need to fix the vibes in the bars. I think just some bar weights & sponge grips should be enough for my taste. Btw Where should I go to get an oil filter for the bike? Online aftermarket site? Well next time I'm going to adjust the clutch lever handle. Later gaters :bier:

42795[/snapback]

I'm surprised you weren't hit with 20 options on where to get oil filters. Lots of good choices. I get the OEM filter from MG Cycle. I recommend MG Cycle for anybody without a local Guzzi shop. :thumbsup:

If you bike is under warranty running the UFI part could save you some frustration if you have a problem.

Lex

I'm surprised you weren't hit with 20 options on where to get oil filters. Lots of good choices. I get the OEM filter from MG Cycle. I recommend MG Cycle for anybody without a local Guzzi shop.  :thumbsup:

If you bike is under warranty running the UFI part could save you some frustration if you have a problem.

Lex

42911[/snapback]

Thanx for the link Lex :thumbsup: My bike is a 2001 so its out of warranty, but it only has 400 miles on it so its still in the break in period.