Sunny in Ohio today!

richard100t

Just got back from riding around town. My Mandello is getting closer to 500 miles on it & that thing is just getting smoother & better with every mile :grin: I'm so happy I picked :mg: for my next bike. I dont know if its going to have any of the problems the other 01's have had, but for now I think they got this one right :notworthy: I hope its warmer tomorrow, I'm going to try a little :race: around the corners. I'm startting to see why you guys are so passionate about your bikes :!: The only thing I dont understand is why everyone doesnt have one lol

Just got back from riding around town. My Mandello is getting closer to 500 miles on it & that thing is just getting smoother & better with every mile :grin: I'm so happy I picked  :mg: for my next bike. I dont know if its going to have any of the problems the other 01's have had, but for now I think they got this one right  :notworthy: I hope its warmer tomorrow, I'm going to try a little  :race: around the corners. I'm startting to see why you guys are so passionate about your bikes :!: The only thing I dont understand is why everyone doesnt have one lol

43218[/snapback]

Hi Richard, good to hear you're able to take the Mandello for a spin.

This is the weather in Denmark right now.....

163364_normal.jpg:(

Søren

One of my friends from Denmark told me that you only have couple of sunny days a year, but you like like that ! :D

Here in Texas the fog was quite dense (going into Galveston) but decide to commute on my MG :bike:

The car feels like a 35 miles elevator ride. is hard to leave the bike at home :mg: .

Anthro

Well, it's not that bad and you get used to it anyway.

A guy like Göran Thyni (gthyni), who lives up in Luleå (Northern part of Sweden) is having a harder time for sure! Temperatures in Denmark will drop to - 12-15 Celcius tonight, so there's no mc-riding for the next week or so. Plan to start up around March depending on the weather.

Enjoy the good weather in Texas :race:

Søren