Mistral & PC

Dan M

Some questions from a rookie.

Where is the best place to buy Mistrals in the US? Any dealers keep them in stock? Are round more or less restrictive than oval? The only non stock cans I've heard are MG titanium. Is the sound similar? While I'm asking, what about a source for a power commander?

Thanks

Guest motor72
Some questions from a rookie.

Where is the best place to buy Mistrals in the US? Any dealers keep them in stock? Are round more or less restrictive than oval? The only non stock cans I've heard are MG titanium. Is the sound similar? While I'm asking, what about a source for a power commander?

Thanks

54090[/snapback]

Got my aluminum Mistrals from MG Cycle, www.mgcycle.com. The sound is excellent.

While I'm asking, what about a source for a power commander?

Dan, I have the Guzzi PCIIIusb's available here; http://www.guzzitech.com/PCIII-15M.html - and I ship Worldwide. Credit online, or I offer a cash discount if you want to mail check/m.o. - just takes a bit longer for delivery. You may find a cheaper price, but you won't beat my follow-up service or my map library, which I am only handing out with purchase these days.

Let me know if yo have any additional questions by direct e-mail please,

ToddGuzziTech.com - replace with @.

Certified PCIII Tech and advisor to Dynojet for all Guzzi PCIIIs.

Guest whart

RacerX: I have a follow-up question on the PC for the Guzzi. I ordered Staintunes cans, a Stucchi X-over and a PC, among other things, when i bought my bike, and despite repeated calls to the dealer (Alex at Branchville), was told that his source for the PC was backordered. He was apparently dealing with FBF in eastern pa, so i put a call into them yesterday, and they confirmed that they are waiting for more pieces of hardware to be delivered from Dynajet before they can tune and ship. So, i called Dynajet this morning- this started sounding silly to me- and they said, in reality, they don't really offer a unit for the V11 Le Mans (Nero Corsa) but only for a Sport, that my dealer might be waiting quite a while if he ordered one specifically for the nero corsa and recommended that i call Todd at your shop. I was then really fed up, called Alex and he promised to call you guys and get me the unit, so i can get my mods done, finally- (I was waiting to have the bar risers and adjustable footpegs installed, and the tailpiece eliminated, as well).

So, if you've followed my tale so far, here's my question: How do you precisely tune for these exact accessories, Xover and mufflers? Do you have them on hand, or do you approximate? I notice that Mistrals seem to be more popular, so was wondering what sort of set up i can expect Guzzitech to ultimately ship to my dealer.... THanks..

So, if you've followed my tale so far, here's my question: How do you precisely tune for these exact accessories, Xover and mufflers? Do you have them on hand, or do you approximate? I notice that Mistrals seem to be more popular, so was wondering what sort of set up i can expect Guzzitech to ultimately ship to my dealer.... Thanks.

I typically have not dealt with dealers in the past whart, but I know Alex quite well.

I ship all PCIIIs pre-mapped, ready to plug in and go. One should set the min/max throttle position in the software, but it is not mandatory.

I have a map that will work well with your V11 Nero Corsa with above mods. I feel you frustration, trust me, but I'll continue to preach if you want the most accurate and up to date info. (and follow-up) on a PCIII, start with, and purchase with me.

I just finished up almost a year's worth of development with Dynojet to get the Breva 750 02-controller PCIIusb finalized, which is now available at GuzziTech.com.

ToddGuzziTech.com